Lycetts is a leading independent commercial insurance broker specialising in farms & estates, HNW property and bloodstock insurance and financial services. Ecclesiastical Insurance Group emerged as Lycetts preferred partner after a review of Lycetts strategic options.
Key features of the transaction:
- All shareholders were able to realise some cash at Completion;
- Retired shareholders were able to crystallise the value of their remaining shareholdings and obtain liquidity over a fixed period;
- Management and employee shareholders have an ongoing equity participation in the business with the ability to sell their shares at an attractive formula price over a five year period
- Get trandate prescription
- Aromasin price uk
- Azor for sale online
- Mobic 7.5 mg price
- Order nexium online
- Where can you get coreg
- Order pletal online
- Where can you buy keppra over the counter
- Online doctor combivir
- Can i buy lamisil over the counter
The transaction preserves the operational independence of Lycetts and was negotiated and completed against the backdrop of extremely volatile and difficult conditions in the global financial markets.